Pages

Thursday 10 March 2016

Baking Soda and Vinegar


EXPERIMENT
My experiment SCIENCE was about:
Baking Soda and Vinegar  
The question I asked:


  • What we smelt?
  • What it felt like?
  • What we saw?
  • What we heard?
This is what I used:


We used baking soda and vinegar
This is what I did:


First we put half a teaspoon of baking soda in a shot glass and half a cup of vinegar into the baking soda. when we poured malt vinegar into the baking soda it was fizzing and it was bubbly.
This is what I learned:


I learned had it totally depends on how much you add and how and how much you didn’t  add this because we used all different types of vinegars and some made a huge difference and some didn’t
This happened when I changed the variables:


when we changed the malt vinegar into white vinegar the white vinegar made the fizz pop more and it was bigger than it was when we put the malt vinegar in and it smelt really bad.
Picture of what I did:


IMG_0056.jpgIMG_0062.jpgScreenshot 2016-03-10 at 9.29.52 AM.pngIMG_0046.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment