Pages

Friday 1 April 2016



This is my google drawing showing the two Pie chrats I made, It has the votes that PBS made on whether we should or shouldn't change our flag. The final voting results shows that PBS went with the Nation and has decided to keep the current flag. I am happy with what our Nation voted for because I also wanted to keep the current flag. The only down side is that 27 million dollars was wasted when it could have been used for something more important such as schools and educations. Also, it would have cost even more to change everything with the current flag and it would have disrespected the people who died under it.

1 comments:

Jane said...

Hi Paige,

I really like your information about PBS voting the flag we like. I like the way you have really explain yourself into digital words.

Keep up the great work

Post a Comment